Skandinavisk HAV 'Sea' Mini Scented Candle. Fragrance Notes: Salt Spray and Sea Kelp, Hawthorn and Beach Rose. 2.3 oz.
Color: Deep Blue
- SCENT NOTES: Salt spray and sea kelp, hawthorn and beach rose. A scent designed to complement a room, not overpower it.
- HAV: Scandinavian for ‘sea’. The fresh waters of the Arctic, Atlantic and Baltic surround Scandinavia, forming some of the longest coastlines on earth
- SUSTAINABLY MADE: A perfume and sustainably-farmed, non-GMO Swedish rapeseed wax blend in painted glass votive with a pure cotton wick and engraved, FSC-certified beechwood lid.
- BURN TIME & SIZE: 20 hours / 2.3 oz. Dimensions: Height: 2.6". Diameter: 2.0". Reuse glass votive for storage, decoration or tealights.
- BE PART OF A GROWING GLOBAL MOVEMENT: As a Certified B Corporation, Skandinavisk meets the highest standards of social and environmental impact. Vegan & cruelty free.
Details: At Skandinavisk we tell fragrance stories from Scandinavia that are designed to leave a lighter footprint. Our candles are a blend of perfume and Swedish rapeseed wax that is sustainably farmed, traceable and non-GMO. The wax is poured into painted glass votives from metals-free water dyes, with a pure cotton wick and engraved, FSC-certified beechwood lid. Our packaging card is FSC-certified and comes from managed Swedish forests. To scent a room, we recommend you burn the candle for no longer than 3 hours at a time, or until the melt pool reaches the glass edge. Let the wax cool and trim the wick to 0.5cm before relighting. Always leave 0.5cm of unmolten wax at the base of the candle to prevent prolonged exposure of direct heat to the glass and surface below. The beechwood lids are designed to be used as a protective base for the lit candle, and as a snuffer to extinguish the flame. When the wax is finished, wash and reuse the glass for tealights or storage, or sort and recycle after use.
Package Dimensions: 3.0 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches