f15 - Double Sided Triple-cut Nail File FINOX Stainless Steel German Manicure File in Leather by GERmanikure
- OLD-FASHIONED - These vintage files are NOT for everyone. They are produced using old traditional machinery which leaves blemishes and imperfections on the filing surface. It's part of the charm.
- HANDMADE IN SOLINGEN GERMANY - There is only one person left who knows how to set up the machinery that makes these files. Soon the craft will be lost and the traditional triple cut file will become extinct! Take the opportunity now to preserve a piece of history.
- FILING VS SANDING - Most files are made like sand paper, by gluing harsh abrasives to the surface which rip & tear natural nail layers AND the glued surface wears off with use. Metal nail files evenly file away nail layers causing less damage. The surface is permanent and will last FOREVER.
- HOW TO CHOOSE? – Triple cut files are rough and aggressive! If you are looking for a more modern gentle file check out GERMANIKURE’s glass straight and moon shaped nail file collection.
- GERMANIKURE refuses to participate in child labor and worldwide pollution. All of our products are handcrafted in socially and environmentally responsible facilities and are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE. Feel good about your purchase.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: The GERmanikure 15cm (6 inch) triple cut nail file is perfectly textured in the sweet spot between too coarse and too fine. Crafted in Solingen, Germany on traditional grooving machines, these are not are not poorly textured strips of stamped metal. GERmanikure triple cut files are crafted on the same machines that created your grandparents trusty files. There are very few factories left that still use these machines and even fewer artisans remain that have the skills to adjust these machines. GERmanikure triple cut files are neatly grooved without burrs or deep valleys, and this kind of quality consistency is impossible to achieve with modern machinery. You can easily see this attention to detail under magnification. When there are no burrs to gouge and no valleys to abrade, the nail surface is not sanded and ground, it is smoothed and polished. - The double sided textured grooves have a strong enough bite for use on artificial nails, yet the file spine has enough flex so that it can prevent damage to natural nails. The pointed tip is well suited for removing debris that accumulates from beneath the nail and the curved base can be used to carefully push back and help remove cuticle overgrowth from the surface of the nail. - Old world design and modern high carbon stainless steel combine in GERmanikure's FINOX line of tools to make them rust proof and almost indestructible. - Even though this triple cut file is crafted of the finest modern materials and designed to last for decades, it comes complete with a free custom fitted leather sleeve to protect it even further. - GERmanikure believes in long tool life, healthful living, and good environmental stewardship. Each tool is handcrafted in Solingen, Germany by trained adult artisans in a factory that recycles leftover production waste and filters its wastewater. This item is guaranteed free from unethical workmanship such as child labor.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 1.5 x 0.1 inches