Italian Ceramic Mug Rinascimento Gubbio - Hand Made Pottery Coffee Mugs, Deruta Italian Pottery, Painted Mug, Italian Ceramic, Made in Italy, Painted Coffee Mug, Mugs Handmade
- Our coffee mugs are handmade in Gubbio, a little town in Umbria steeped in ceramic tradition. The cups are ideal for your hot drinks: coffee, tea, hot chocolate. Each piece is signed by Ceramiche Rampini, an artisan who has been making great Italian pottery for decades.
- The design on the mug is Rinascimento, a popular decorative motif of Italian Renaissance art. It is hand-painted in relief using a technique from the local tradition. This ceramic mug is a superb example of Italian ceramic craftsmanship.
- This Rinascimento ceramic mug can be mixed and matched with other designs from our store. Create your own collection of hand-painted Italian mugs or give them as a special gift. One can never have too many mugs!
- Our mugs are made of ceramic to keep your drink hot and preserve its taste and aroma for longer. The inside of the cups is plain to highlight the natural color of your drink. The outside is richly hand-painted. The handle is shaped for a perfect grip.
- The Rinascimento pottery coffee mugs measure 3x5.5x3.7h inches, the ideal size to hold your favorite drink! All our pottery mugs are made of Italian ceramic and are hand-painted with food-safe glazes in compliance with US regulations.
Details: This handmade and hand-painted mug is part of the Rinascimento dinnerware and kitchenware collections. The origins of this beautiful ceramic design can be traced back to Italian Renaissance art. However, Rampini's interpretation of this motif is very distinctive, both in the color combination and hand-painting methods. Born and bred in Gubbio, this Italian ceramic artisan has developed a painting technique that delivers an in relief decoration. His collections of handmade pottery range from Italian tableware to decorative home accents. In addition to being an imposing Medieval town, rich in traditions and artistic heritage, Gubbio has a special place in the history of Italian ceramics. The fame of Gubbio pottery is due to Mastro Giorgio, an undisputed master potter from the 15th century. Since then, the town has nurtured generations of great artisans, who have kept the tradition of Gubbio ceramics alive, producing beautiful, unique pieces.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.4 x 4.8 inches