Ladbrooke Genuine 1" Dowel Seed Pins, Set of 4 - for use with the Mini 4, Mini 5, and all Long-Handle Soil Blockers, Made in England
- Set of 4, 1 inch Dowel Pins used in Ladbrooke Mini 4, Mini 5, Multi 6, Multi 12, and Multi 20
- Dowel pins create indentations that are deeper and suitable for cuttings and larger seeds
- Soil blockers are fun and easy to use, and offer an excellent growing medium
- Wet soil is compressed into the soil block mold; then discharged into a tray with ejection handle
- Made of durable plastic by Ladbrooke of England, makers of products that will last for years
Details: Soil Blockers are an innovative and simple solution to seed sowing. The Soil Blocker creates individual blocks of soil with indentations for each seed, eliminating pricking out and providing a high rate of germination and easy blooming. Made of robust zinc-plated steel construction, Soil Blockers are one of the most efficient gardening tools available, inexpensive and maintenance free! You can help reduce our global waste by using organic gardening tools such as the Soil Blocker. Potting soil is compressed wet into the soil block mold and then discharged into a tray with the ejection handle. Very simple to use and handle. Soil blockers make a "pot-less" pot, and can be used for all seeds, and are great to use for cuttings as well. With soil blocks, roots are air-pruned and transplant shock, stunting, slow-growth is greatly reduced. Soil blocking offers an eco-friendly system that eliminates the need for using plastic seed starting trays, and buying, storing and sanitizing plastic pots.
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.0 x 0.6 inches