Michel Design Works Foaming Hand Soap, 17.8 Fluid Ounce, Vintage Plaid
Brand: Michel Design Works
- The generous size of our foaming hand soap proves you can offer great value without sacrificing quality. The soap contains shea butter and aloe vera for gentle cleansing and moisturizing.
- 17.8-Ounces of shea butter and aloe vera gently cleanse and moisturize, leaving skin soft and fresh
- Scent: Frosted holly with notes of bergamot and moss
- Beautifully packaged with Michel Design Works signature medallion; elegant square container
- Combine with Michel Design Works' soaps, lotions, journals, and trays to create a unique, personalized gift sure to be used and appreciated
Details: Shea butter, aloe vera and pure fragrances combine to grace this powerful cleansing soap with the luxurious and delicious scents Michel Design Works is famous for. The generous 17.8-ounce size of the foaming soap offers great value without sacrificing quality. Beautifully packaged with Michel Design Works signature medallion in an elegant square container. Michel Design Works was created by Bruce & Deborah Michel in the early 1980s. The first product was an elaborate "memory book" called Our Country Diary. Still a favorite today, it is filled with vintage artwork, quirky quotes, notable dates and plenty of room to record all the events of the year. Our Country Diary will become a beautiful record of your family life. When they first created their signature elephant logo, it signified a remembrance of all things special. Although Michel Design Works has greatly expanded into bath & body, home fragrance and decor, when Bruce & Deborah remember and celebrate all of their wonderful customers and the company's history, it is even more fitting today! Whether you are a new or a long-time friend, we welcome you to enjoy the art, lather up with our English soaps, set an elegant table with napkins, candles, plates, and serveware, and end your day with wonderfully fragrant bubble bath.
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 3.7 x 2.7 inches