Vaxbo Lin 100% Linen DISKTRASA Dishcloth | Made in Sweden | Stunning Array of Colors (Olive)
Brand: Vaxbo Lin
- Linen Disktrasa Dishcloth - 33 x 33 cm (13" x 13") - Designed and made by Vaxbo Lin AB in Sweden.
- 100% Pure Linen dishcloth with 2 proper selvedge edges and 2 hemmed edges.
- Linen is a natural fiber that is absorbent and it dries quickly. And these dishcloths are woven with a technique that makes them more absorbent and supple.
- Be sure to soak for 30 minutes in warm water before first wash. And be sure to wash before used for first time to reach its maximum absorbency.
- The more they are used the more beautiful and soft they become. Only wash when dirty! Linen has a smooth surface that repels dirt and stays clean longer. When the cloth has reached the end of its useful life it can be composted.
Details: Linen is a natural fiber that ages more beautifully and more slowly than other textiles. To care for linen, first soak in lukewarm water for 20-30 minutes before washing. Wash with generous amount of water. Stretch after washing and hang to dry but if you want to machine dry, limit the amount of time in the dryer to just a few minutes then complete drying process by hanging. Tumble drying shortens life span of linen. Only wash when it’s dirty! Linen has a smooth surface that repels dirt and stays clean longer than other textiles. And linen dries quickly which keeps it fresh for longer. These dishcloths are woven with a technique that makes them absorbent and supple. Each cloth has proper selvedge edges on two sides and is hemmed on two sides. Linen has a unique property of absorbing moisture better and drying more quickly than any other natural fibre. A pure-linen dishcloth, which these are, absorbs effectively so that it wipes things really dry. Machine wash at 140 F or boil in a saucepan to clean. The more you use the linen, the lovelier it becomes! When the cloth has reached the end of its useful life it can be composted. Designed in Sweden. Made in Sweden.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 4.0 x 0.3 inches